From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
- To make something loose.
- To become loose.
- To make something less severe or tense.
- To become less severe or tense.
- To make something (such as codes and regulations) more lenient.
- (of codes and regulations) To become more lenient.
- To relieve (something) from stress.
- "Relax" (song) by Frankie Goes to Hollywood
- "Relax, Take It Easy", a 2006 song by Mika
- Relax (film), a Tamil film
- Relax...It's Just Sex, a 1998 film
- RELAX, short for Regular Language description for XML, a specification for describing XML-based languages
- "Relax", a song by The Who from their album The Who Sell Out