From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
(Redirected from Dynamic)
- A characteristic or manner of an interaction; a behavior.
- Watch the dynamic between the husband and wife when they disagree.
- The study of fluid dynamics quantifies turbulent and laminar flows.
- The varying loudness or volume of a song or the markings that indicate the loudness.
- If you pay attention to the dynamics as you play, it's a very moving piece.
- A symbol in a musical score that indicates the desired level of volume.