From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
This wiki is powered by MediaWiki, copyright (C) 2001-2006 Magnus Manske, Brion Vibber, Lee Daniel Crocker, Tim Starling, Erik Möller, Gabriel Wicke, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason, Niklas Laxström and others.
MediaWiki is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
MediaWiki is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA. or read it online
- MediaWiki: 1.6.10
- PHP: 5.4.4-14+deb7u9 (apache2handler)
- MySQL: 5.5.35-0+wheezy1
- Parser hooks:
- Add_HTML_Meta_and_Title (version 0.5), Adds the <seo title="word1,word2,..." metakeywords="word1,word2,..." metadescription="word1,word2,..." /> tag so you can add to the meta keywords and HTML-title of a wiki-page. If you are lazy just use the short version: <seo title="1 , 2" metak="m1 m2,m3" metad="word1, word2" /> ., by Vladimir Radulovski - vladradulov<at>gmail.com, based on the work of Jim Wilson - wilson.jim.r<at>gmail.com
- Extension functions:
- wfAdSenseExtension, setupSEOParserHooks and wfExtensionSpecialFeedRss
- Parser extension tags:
- <extjs> and <seo>
- Parser hooks:
- BeforePageDisplay: insertTitle
- OutputPageBeforeHTML: insertMeta