From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Yoichi Takabayashi (29 April 1931 – 15 July 2012) was a Japanese film director.
- The Water Was So Clear (餓鬼草紙 Gaki zōshi) (1973)
- Temple of the Golden Pavillion (1976)
- Death at an Old Mansion (1976)
- Lover's Suicide (1977)
- Naomi (1980)
- Za ûman (1980)
- Kura no naka (1981)
- Akai scandal: joji (1982)
- Irezumi: Spirit of Tattoo (1982)
- Koi nakushite (2003)
- Hate e no tabi (2007)
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Yoichi Takabayashi" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.