From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
- The first five books of the Hebrew Scriptures, attributed to Moses and therefore also known as the Five Books of Moses.
- Tradition holds that the Torah was handed down to Moses on Mount Sinai.
- The full body of written Jewish law, including the Tanakh, the Talmud, the Mishnah and the midrashic texts.
- It says in the Torah that both gossip and murder cause irreparable damage.
- The whole of Jewish law, both written and unwritten.
- The encompassing philosophy of Judaism.
- Christianity and Judaism
- JPS Tanakh
- Jewish Publication Society (JPS)
- Judeo-Christian tradition
- Moses in rabbinic literature
- Samaritan Pentateuch
- Sixth and Seventh Books of Moses
- Ten Commandments
- Torah study