From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Bertrand, a timid student disapproves but still admires the lack of self-consciousness and the rude-but-efficient manners of Suzanne, one of his friend Guillaume's conquests.
- Catherine Sée: Suzanne Hocquetot
- Christian Charrière: Guillaume Peuch-Drumond
- Philippe Beuzen: Bertrand, the narrator
- Diane Wilkinson: Sophie
- Jean-Claude Biette: Jean-Louis
- Patrick Bauchau: Franck
- Pierre Cottrell: the art lover
- Jean-Louis Comolli
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Suzanne's Career" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.