From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Stimulus may refer to:
- Stimulus (physiology), something external that influences an activity
- Stimulus (psychology), a concept in behaviorism and perception
- Input to a system in other fields
- Economic stimulus:
- Economic stimulus bill
- Economic Stimulus Act of 2008, a US stimulus package passed during George W. Bush's administration.
- 2008 Chinese economic stimulus plan
- 2008 European Union stimulus plan
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, a US stimulus package passed at the beginning of Barack Obama's administration.
- Stimulus Package, a DLC map pack add-on for Modern Warfare 2.
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Stimulus" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.