From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
- A place where a vehicle (especially a train) may stop.
- The next station is Esperanza.
- A place where one stands or stays in order to perform a task.
- From my station at the front door, I greeted every visitor.
- Area of a restaurant allocated to one waiter or waitress.
- A military base.
- She had a boyfriend at the station.
- A place used for broadcasting radio or television.
- I used to work at a radio station.
- A broadcasting entity.
- I used to listen to that radio station.