From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
- A thing that has been reconstructed or restored to an earlier state.
- The act of restoring something to an earlier state.
- The reconstruction of the medieval bridge began last year.
- An attempt to understand in detail how certain events took place or happened.
- The detective's reconstruction of what happened that night is dubious.
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Reconstruction" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.