July 15, 2012
From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
(Difference between revisions)
|Revision as of 08:41, 18 July 2012
Jahsonic (Talk | contribs)
← Previous diff
|Revision as of 09:02, 18 July 2012
Jahsonic (Talk | contribs)
Next diff →
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
|[[User:Jahsonic/Notes to Corpsing by Toby Litt]]||[[User:Jahsonic/Notes to Corpsing by Toby Litt]]|
|-||Also, the exhibitions Doctor Death: Medicine at the end of life (Wellcome|
|-||Institute for the History of Medicine) and The Quick and the Dead: Artists and|
|-||anatomy (National Touring Exhibitions). The author would like to thank Simon ...|
|-||Toby Litt - 2001 - 400 pagina’s|
|-||This novel is a journey into the dark heart of boyhood, as four boys play wargames deep in the English countryside. With the death of one of them, the war games escalate, directed now against the adults they hold responsible for the loss.|
|-||Toby Litt - 2005 - 225 pagina’s|
|-||All the books I used in researching Corpsing had been kept together, and the|
|-||Color Atlas had been sandwiched for over a year between Gunshot Wounds by Dr|
|-||Vincent di Maio and Elizabeth Bronfen's Over Her Dead Body.|
Revision as of 09:02, 18 July 2012
- William Asher, 90, American television writer and director (Alice, Bewitched, I Love Lucy, The Patty Duke Show), complications from Alzheimer's disease.
- Bob Babbitt, 74, American bass guitarist (The Funk Brothers), brain cancer.
- Ed Lincoln, 80, Brazilian composer and musician, respiratory failure.
- Jon Lord, 71, English composer and musician (Deep Purple), pulmonary embolism.
- Kitty Wells, 92, American country music singer ("It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels", "Making Believe"), complications after a stroke.
- Yoichi Takabayashi, 81, Japanese film director, pneumonia.
- Celeste Holm, 95, American actress (Gentleman's Agreement, All About Eve, Tom Sawyer).
- Richard D. Zanuck, 77, American film producer (Jaws, Driving Miss Daisy, Road to Perdition), heart attack.
- Rutger Kopland, 77, Dutch poet, writer, and psychiatrist.
- Lol Coxhill, 79, English jazz saxophonist, after short illness.
- Eva Rausing, 48, American philanthropist.
- Denise René, 99, French art dealer.
- Isuzu Yamada, 95, Japanese film actress (Yojimbo, Throne of Blood), multiple organ failure.
- Gerrit Komrij, 68, Dutch writer, cancer.
- Eric Sykes, 89, British comedy writer and actor.
- Andy Griffith, 86, American actor (The Andy Griffith Show, Matlock), heart attack.
- Maurice Chevit, 88, French actor.
- Ben Van Os, 67, Dutch production designer and art director, throat cancer.
- Ossie Hibbert, 62, Jamaican musician, heart attack.
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "July 15, 2012" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.