From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Below is a list of pieces, by artist, which are or include found objects, followed by the objects.
- Marcel Duchamp (Recent research has suggested that Duchamp's readymade artworks may have been custom-made impostors. However, there are accounts of Walter Arensberg and Joseph Stella being with Duchamp when he purchased the original Fountain at J. L. Mott Iron Works.)
- Man Ray (worked closely with Duchamp)
- The Gift (Le Cadeau in French) (1921), iron with fourteen nails glued to its sole
- The enigma of Isidore Ducasse (1920, reconstructed 1971), an unseen object (a sewing machine) wrapped in cloth and tied with cord
- Object to Be Destroyed (1923-1957) and Indestructible Object (1958), metronome(s) with a photograph of an eye attached to its swinging arm
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Bottle Rack" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.