Shirley & Company
From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
They topped the U.S. Dance chart in 1975 with "Shame Shame Shame" (U.S. Pop #12), and reached #6 in the UK Singles Chart. But, the follow-up, "Cry Cry Cry," only made it to #91 on the Hot 100 later that year.
- List of number-one dance hits (United States)
- List of artists who reached number one on the US Dance chart
- List of 1970s one-hit wonders in the United States
- List of disco artists
- One-hit wonders in the UK
- List of performers on Top of the Pops
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Shirley & Company" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.