Prince of Wales
From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Prince of Wales (Template:Lang-cy) is a title traditionally granted to the heir apparent to the reigning monarch of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the 15 other independent Commonwealth realms (and formerly of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, before that the Kingdom of Great Britain and before that the Kingdom of England). The current Prince of Wales is Prince Charles, the eldest son of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Treaty of Montgomery
- List of rulers of Wales
- Kings of the Britons
- Princess of Wales
- Duke of Cornwall
- Duke of Rothesay
- List of heirs to the English throne
- List of heirs to the British throne
- Princes of Wales' Consent
- Prince of Wales tea blend
- Ships of the Royal Navy named HMS Prince of Wales.
- Prince of Wales, convict transport ship on First Fleet to Australia.
- Prince of Wales Bridge, Ontario, Canada
- Prince of Wales Hotel, Waterton Lakes National Park, Alberta, Canada
- Prince of Wales Secondary
- House of Aberffraw