From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
(Redirected from Prime Minister)
- In a parliamentary democracy, the chief member of the cabinet and head of the government; usually the leader of the majority party.
- This is a list of all prime ministers since Churchill.
- Yesterday we had a visit from the Prime Minister. (See usage notes.)
- When referring to a particular prime minister, prime minister is capitalised.
- The Prime Minister issued a statement today.
- When referring to a prime minister by title and name together, British usage is the Prime Minister, Tony Blair or Tony Blair, the Prime Minister, while North American usage is Prime Minister Tony Blair.
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Prime minister" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.