The Portrait of a Lady (disambiguation)
From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
(Redirected from Portrait of a Lady)
Portrait of a Lady or Portrait of a Woman several cultural artifacts.
- Portrait of a Lady (van der Weyden), painting by Rogier van der Weyden
- La Schiavona, aka Portrait of a Lady, portrait by Titian
- Portrait of a Lady known as Esmeralda Brandini, painting by Sandro Botticelli
- Portrait of a Lady (van der Weyden)
- Portrait of a Woman (van der Weyden)
- Antea (Parmigianino)
- Portrait of an Unknown Woman
- Portrait of a Seated Woman with a Handkerchief
- Portrait of a Young Woman (Vermeer, New York)
- Portrait of a Young Woman (La Muta)
- Portrait of a Young Woman of Frankfurt (Botticelli)
- Portrait of a Woman by Bartolomeo Veneto, traditionally assumed to be Lucrezia Borgia
- Portrait of Lozana: The Lusty Andalusian Woman
- The Portrait of a Lady is a novel by Henry James.
- Portrait of a Lady (poem), poem by T. S. Eliot
- Antonia: A Portrait of the Woman
- The Portrait of a Lady (film), Jane Campion's 1996 film adaptation of James's novel
- Fascination: Portrait of a Lady, 1977 Japanese pornographic film
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "The Portrait of a Lady (disambiguation)" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.