From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Perspective may refer to:
Literally, in visual topics
- Perspective (visual), the way in which objects appear to the eye.
- Perspective (graphical), representing the effects of visual perspective in graphic arts
Metaphorically, in relation to cognitive topics
- Perspective (cognitive), one's "point of view", the choice of a context for opinions, beliefs and experiences
- Perspective (pharmacoeconomic), the vantage point from which a pharmacoeconomics analysis is conducted
- Point of view (literature), the related experience of the narrator
- Perspective (psychological), or wisdom
- Perspective (geometry), a property of triangles
- Perspective (Jason Becker album), released by Jason Becker in 1996
- Perspective (America album), 1984 studio album by American folk rock duo America
- Perspectives (album), the 2010 debut album by Australian band House Vs. Hurricane
- "Perspectives", a song by Kutless from Sea of Faces
- Perspective Records, a record label
- Perspectives on Anarchist Theory, a magazine
- Perspectives with Lionel Osbourne, a recurring Saturday Night Live sketch featuring Tim Meadows.
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Perspective" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.