From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Paris is the capital of France. It is a leading global cultural center and is renowned for its defining neo-classical architecture as well as its unrivaled influence in fashion and the arts. Nicknamed "the City of Light" or "Gay Paree" since the 19th century, Paris has a reputation as a "romantic city".
Un Regard Moderne, the best library in the entire multiverse.
Nineteenth century Paris
- Haussmann's renovation of Paris
- Arcades Project
- History of subcultures in the 19th century
- French art of the 19th century
- French literature of the 19th century
- French culture
- The Arcades Project (1927 - 1940)
- The Mysteries of Paris'