From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
National Socialism may refer to:
- Nazism, the political ideology of the National Socialist German Workers Party (NSDAP) of the 1920s to 1940s;
- Strasserism, a variation of the above;
- Austrian National Socialism, an early influence on the NSDAP;
- National Socialist Parties in general;
- Socialism in one country, a National political philosophy from the Soviet Union, devised in the 1920s;
In addition, several political parties have used the National Socialist Movement name.
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "National Socialism" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.