From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Michael Camille (1958-2002) was an American art historian and medievalist.
- Image on the Edge: The Margins of Medieval Art (1992)
- Other Objects of Desire: Collectors and Collecting Queerly
- The Gargoyles of Notre-Dame: Medievalism and the Monsters of Modernity
- The Gothic Idol (1989)
- Master of Death: The Lifeless Art of Pierre Remiet, Illuminator (1996)
- Mirror in Parchment: The Luttrell Psalter and the Making of Medieval England (1998)
- Visuality before and beyond the Renaissance (2000)
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Michael Camille" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.