From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
(Redirected from Mad love)
Amour fou is French for mad love and mad passion. It was a concept essential to the surrealist doctrine and can be seen in the films of Luis Buñuel.
Mad Love or amour fou is the name of:
- Mad Love (1935 film), a 1935 film starring Peter Lorre
- Mad Love (Breton), a collection of poems by André Breton
- L'Amour fou : Photography and Surrealism (a book on surrealism and photography)
- L'amour fou, a film by Jacques Rivette
- Cinema of Obsession: Erotic Obsession and Love Gone Wrong
- Folie à deux
- Theia mania
- Unrequited love
- Love sickness
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Amour fou" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.