From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Lafontaine, French for "the fountain", may refer to:
- Charles Lafontaine (1803-1892), Swiss mesmerist.
- Don LaFontaine (1940-2008), a voice-over actor
- Francis La Fontaine (1810-1847), chief of the Miami tribe
- Henri La Fontaine (1854-1943), Belgian jurist and Nobel Peace prize laureate
- Jean de La Fontaine (1621-1695), French poet
- Louis-Hippolyte Lafontaine (1807-1864), Canadian politician
- Oskar Lafontaine (born 1943), German politician
- Pat LaFontaine (born 1965), an ice hockey player
- Lafontaine, Ontario, Canada
- Lafontaine, Quebec, Canada
- LaFontaine, a provincial electoral district in Quebec, Canada
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Lafontaine" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.