From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Giulio Questi (born 18 March 1924 in Bergamo) is an Italian film director and screenwriter.
Questi wrote short stories and filmed several documentaries before he started as assistant director and script writer in the movie business.
- Giocare (Play) (short) (1957)
- Nudi per vivere (Knots for Life) (documentary) (1964)
- Amori pericolosi (Dangerous Loves, segment "Il passo") (1964)
- Se sei vivo spara (If You Live Shoot aka Django Kill!) (1967)
- La morte ha fatto l'uovo (Death Laid an Egg) (1968)
- Arcana (1972)
- Vampirismus (TV movie) (1982)
- Quando arriva il giudice (When the Judge Arrives) (TV mini-series) (1986)
- Non aprite all'uomo nero (Don't Open to the Black Man) (TV movie) (1990)
- Il segno del comando (The Sign of the Commando) (TV movie) (1992)
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Giulio Questi" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.