Giovanni Antonio da Brescia
From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
(Redirected from Giovanni Antonio de Brescia)
- Virgin suckling infant Jesus.
- Virgin adoring the Infant, St. Joseph sleeping.
- The Flagellation of Christ 1503 and 1509.
- Hercules and Antaeus.
- Hercules strangling the Lion 1507.
- A white horse.
- A naked Woman and Child, with a Satyr playing on a Victorious Augusta.
- A Holy Family, with S.S. Elisabeth and John after Albrecht Dürer, 1505.
- A grotesque; below, a Satyr and a Woman.
- An Entombment after Raphael.
- Mary with Saints after Mantegna.
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Giovanni Antonio da Brescia" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.