From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
First person may refer to:
- A grammatical person, I and we in the English language
- First-person narrative, a literary device
- First-person interpretation, a museum technique
- First Person (TV show), an interview-based television series created by Errol Morris
- First-person view, in video gaming, is a viewpoint used in various genres, including:
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "First person" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.