From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
(Redirected from Fascinate)
- The act of fascinating, bewitching, or enchanting; enchantment; witchcraft; the exercise of a powerful or irresistible influence on the affections or passions; unseen, inexplicable influence.
- That which fascinates; a charm; a spell.
- Bouyxou's magazine, see Fascination (magazine)
- Jean Rollin's film, see Fascination (film)
- Fascinating Fascism, an essay by Susan Sontag
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Fascination" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.