From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Estate may refer to:
- Estate (law), a term in common law for a person's property, entitlements and obligations.
- Estates of the realm, a broad social category in the histories of certain countries.
- Estate (land), the grounds and tenancies (such as farms, housing, woodland, parkland) associated with a very large property.
- Estate, a brand of major appliances, first from RCA, afterwards from Whirlpool Corporation.
- Estate car, passenger car with a full-size back cargo compartment, a station wagon.
- Estate (song), a 1960 Italian song and jazz standard.
- Estate (album), a jazz piano album by Michel Petrucciani.
- Estate, Information Technology term for a set of computers and other technology infrastructure, generally the total set owned by a corporation, as in "Estate Management." See ITIL and other standards.