List of English civil wars
From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
(Redirected from English Civil Wars)
Several military conflicts are considered English civil wars:
- The Anarchy (1135–1154).
- The Revolt of 1173–1174 by Henry the Young King against Henry II.
- The First Barons' War against King John (1215–1217).
- The Second Barons' War against Henry III (1264–1267).
- The Despenser Wars against Edward II (1321–1326).
- The Wars of the Roses (1455–1487).
- The English Civil War (1642–1651).
- The Monmouth Rebellion (1685).
- The Glorious Revolution (1688).
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "List of English civil wars" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.