Early world maps
From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
- Here be dragons
- History of cartography
- Johannes Schöner globe, made in 1520.
- Mappa mundi
- Nebra sky disk, a Bronze Age "map" of the cosmos.
- Terra Incognita
- The "Zheng He map", a world map dated to the 18th century but claimed to be a copy of an early 15th century map.
- Vinland Map, a 15th century map of disputed authenticity
- Web mapping
- World map
- Jambudvipa, a geographic idea originated in India.
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Early world maps" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.