From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
- The condition of being out of favor; loss of favor, regard, or respect.
- The state of being dishonored, or covered with shame; dishonor; shame; ignominy.
- That which brings dishonor; cause of shame or reproach; great discredit; as, vice is a disgrace to a rational being.
- An act of unkindness; a disfavor.
Disgrace may refer to:
- Disgrace (novel), a Booker Prize winning novel by J. M. Coetzee
- Disgrace (film), a 2008 film adaption of the novel
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Disgrace" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.