From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
- A professional who counsels people, especially on personal problems.
- a licensed and professionally trained counselor
Counselor or counsellor may refer to:
A counsellor is a someone who you see about an issue you have. If you see the doctor/nurse at school about something, that is called counselling. It's basically when you see someone about an issue.
Medicine and social work
- Lay community counselor
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- health counselor
- Navy Counselor in the United States Navy
- Online counselor
- School counselor
Law and government
- Counselor (Role Variant), a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator personality type
- a children's supervisor at a summer camp
- Counsellor (racehorse), A competitor who was killed during the 1848 Grand National