From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Brain size was previously considered an indicator of the intelligence of an animal. However, many other factors also affect intelligence.
- Animal cognition
- Morgan's Canon
- John C. LillyTemplate:Spaced ndashPioneer researcher in human/dolphin communication.
- Louis HermanTemplate:Spaced ndashScientist in dolphin cognition and sensory abilities
- Animal Language
- Vocal learning
- Spindle neuron
- Military dolphin
- U.S. Navy Marine Mammal Program
- Letter frequency
- So Long, and Thanks for All the FishTemplate:Spaced ndashfiction novel which derives its title from the idea of dolphins leaving the Earth.
- The WormholersTemplate:Spaced ndashfiction novel about a planet beyond a wormhole inhabited by sentient whales
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Cetacean intelligence" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.