From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
- A ritual with religious significance.
- An official gathering to celebrate, commemorate, or otherwise mark some event.
- Formal socially-established behaviour often in relation to people of different ranks.
- Builders' rites
- Event planning
- Groundbreaking ceremony Template:Nb10
- Human condition
- Ribbon cutting ceremony
- Rite of passage
- Topping out (when the last beam is placed at the top of a building)..
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Ceremony" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.