From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Template:Wiktionarypar Burgundy can refer to:
- Burgundy (region), is a historical region and cultural area in Western Europe, which has existed in several different forms with widely varying boundaries:
- Bourgogne (Burgundy (French region), a modern-day French administrative région,
- The historical Duchy of Burgundy roughly corresponded to modern Bourgogne for part of its history
- Franche-Comté, former French province and modern-day French région. Originally the Free County of Burgundy in the Holy Roman Empire.
- Kingdom of Burgundy, two different kingdoms in different periods
- Upper Burgundy, a duchy of the Carolingian Empire
- Lower Burgundy, a kingdom which merged with Upper Burgundy to form the second kingdom of Burgundy
- Burgundian Netherlands, a medieval agglomeration of territories centred further north than any of the above
- Burgundy wine
- Burgundy (color)
- Burgundy Records, a record label
- Burgundy (stock market) an alternative stock exchange
- Ron Burgundy, a fictional newscaster in the film, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Burgundy" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.