From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
- The nostrils, for breathing and the associated sense of smell.
- The eyes, for the sense of sight and crying.
- The mouth, for eating, breathing and vocalizations such as speech.
- The ear canals, for the sense of hearing.
- The anus, for defecation.
- The urethra, for urination, and in males, also for ejaculation.
- In females, the vagina, for sexual intercourse, menstruation and childbirth.
- The breast, especially in females for breastfeeding.
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Body orifice" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.