From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
- A section of a written work containing citations to all the books referenced in the work.
- A list of books or documents relevant to a particular subject or author.
- The study of books in terms of their classification, printing and publication.
Systematic lists of media other than books can be referred to with terms formed analogously to bibliography:
- Discography—recorded music
- Webography (or webliography)—websites (the first use of the word webliography recorded in the Oxford English Dictionary dates from June 1995)
- Ibid. / Op cit
- Reference management software / Citation creator
- Reference table
- List of bibliographies
- Library catalog
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Bibliography" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.