From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
Biblical archaeology involves the recovery and scientific investigation of the material remains of past cultures that can illuminate the periods and descriptions in the Bible.
- Archaeology of Israel
- Biblical maximalism
- Biblical minimalism
- The Bible and History
- History of ancient Israel and Judah
- List of Biblical figures identified in extra-Biblical sources
- List of artifacts significant to the Bible
- Palestinian archaeology
- Synoptic table of the principal old world prehistoric cultures
- Biblical Archaeology Review
- Khirbet el-Qom
Unless indicated otherwise, the text in this article is either based on Wikipedia article "Biblical archaeology" or another language Wikipedia page thereof used under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License; or on original research by Jahsonic and friends. See Art and Popular Culture's copyright notice.