From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
(Redirected from Amnesiac)
Memory loss can be caused by many things.
- Alzheimer's disease is an illness which can cause mild to severe memory loss.
- Parkinson's disease is a genetic defect which can always result in memory loss.
- Huntington's disease is an inherited disease which can result in memory loss.
- Chemotherapy using cytotoxic drugs to treat cancer
- Stress-related activities are another factor which can result in memory loss.
- It is also caused by traumatic brain injury, of which a concussion is a form.
- Betrayal trauma
- Doug Bruce
- Emotion and memory
- False memory
- KC (patient)
- Benjaman Kyle
- List of films featuring mental illness
- Memory erasure
- Repressed memories
- Sywald Skeid, also known by various other names, including Philip Staufen, Georges Lecuit, Keith Ryan, Mike Jones, and Mr. Nobody
- Transient epileptic amnesia
- Clive Wearing