20th century erotica
From The Art and Popular Culture Encyclopedia
20th century (1900-1944)
- Visual arts
- Printemps, Eté, Automne, Hiver (1929) by Man Ray
- The Prayer (1930) by Man Ray
- Two girls with derrieres in mirror (c. 1930)  by Grundworth.
- Emilie Comes to Me in a Dream (1933) by Jindřich Štyrský
- Érotique voilée (1933) is a series of photos by Man Ray portrayinig a nude woman (Méret Oppenheim) interacting with a printing press.
- Woman with Claws (1937) by Paul Outerbridge
- Scène de meurtre (Gaston Paris) (c. 1935)
- Untitled (masked woman on couch) by Bellocq
20th century (1945-1970)
leading up to and ending with the sexual revolution
- Hon - en katedral (1966, She - a Cathedral) by Niki de Saint Phalle, Jean Tinguely and Per Olov Ultvedt.
- Student (Studentin) (1967) by Gerhard Richter
- Nude with Snail Breasts (1967) by Salvador Dalí
Jean de Berg, Jean Genet, Maurice Girodias, Eric Losfeld, J.M. Lo Duca, Henry Miller, Vladimir Nabokov, Anais Nin, Alexander Trocchi, John Willie, Barney Rosset, Jean-Jacques Pauvert, Alberto Moravia.
20th century (1971 - )
- Visual arts
Pedro Almodóvar, Bernardo Bertolucci, Walerian Borowczyk, Catherine Breillat, David Cronenberg, Rainer Werner Fassbinder, Alain Robbe-Grillet, Juzo Itami, Stanley Kubrick, Dusan Makavejev, François Ozon, Roman Polanski, Alex de Renzy, Nicolas Roeg, Jean Rollin, Ken Russell, Lars von Trier.
- The Interpretation of Dreams (1900)
- The Psychopathology of Everyday Life (1901)
- Sexual Inversion (1901) by Havelock Ellis
- Judith I, 1901 - Gustav Klimt
- La Marchande de Plaisir (1902) by Hermann Vogel
- Todessprung (1902) by Kubin.
- Neue Forschungen über den Marquis de Sade und seine Zeit (1904) by Iwan Bloch
- Three Essays on the Theory of Sexuality (1905)
- The Confessions of Wanda von Sacher-Masoch (1907)
- Les Demoiselles d'Avignon (1907) - Pablo Picasso
- Female nude draped in a blue veil
- Hell (1908) - Henri Barbusse
- Vintage photograph of a nude woman and vegetables
- Three Women and a Little Girl Playing in the Water (1907) by Félix Vallotton.
- "The Naked and the Nude ( Walter Sickert)", essay by Walter Sickert
- Nana, Female Nude (1911) is painting by Lovis Corinth
- Girl Seen in a Dream (1911, Die Traumbeschaute) is a watercolor painting by Egon Schiele.
- Standing Woman in Red (1913, Stehende Frau in Rot) is a work by Egon Schiele (1890–1918).
- A Fool There Was (1915) - Frank Powell
- Portrait of an American Girl in the Nude (1915), drawing by French artist Francis Picabia
- Lebensfreude/Kriegskinder (1915) by Otto Greiner
- Two prostitutes in a brothel of Algeria, photo by Roger-Viollet/Alinari 1910 ca.
- Fernande by Jean Agélou
- Handbuch der gesamten Sexualwissenschaft in Einzeldarstellungen (1912 - 1925, Handbook of Sexology in its Entirety Presented in Separate Studies) - Iwan Bloch
- Adam and Eve (1924) Marcel Duchamp and Bronja Perlmutter
- Madeleine, Monologue et 9 dessins by Adolphe Willette
- Dr Riegler and J Greno, Munich (1933)
- Emilie comes to me in a dream, 1931, Published as part of his "Edition 69" series.
- Nude (Charis, Santa Monica) (1936) by Edward Weston is one of the most famous nude photos. It is one of the pictures that gave photography its status as a producer of art nudes.
- Mr et M Woodman, par Man Ray, 1947
- Wayward Landscape (1946) by Duchamp
- Please Touch, 1947, by Duchamp
- Hon - en katedral (1966, She - a Cathedral) by Niki de Saint Phalle, Jean Tinguely and Per Olov Ultvedt
- Chelsea Girls (Alan Aldridge poster) (1968)
- The First International Exhibition of Erotic Art (1968)
- Chair, Table and Hat Stand (1969) by Allen Jones
- Great American Nude by Tom Wesselmann
- Erotic art 66 exhibition
- Étant donnés by Marcel Duchamp exhibited to the public for the first time